- Open plan living area with gorgeous log burner (free logs), Smart TV, music player, sofa which folds out to a deluxe sofa-bed.
- Bedroom area with a really comfy wooden double bed.
- Brand new kitchen featuring wood worktops, dishwasher, ceramic hob and electric fan oven, microwave and all the usual things you need!
- Bathroom with toilet, sink, mirror and waterfall shower
- Free unlimited wifi
- We’ve included essential supplies as well as a welcome basket to help you settle in as quickly as possible.
- Washing machine – for guests staying longer periods please just ask to use the one in the main house.
At the back of the studio there is a private, sunny patio area with scented plants, chiminea, and outdoor lights, perfect for a romantic meal, barbecue (provided), or a glass of wine or beer. At the front, there’s a bench to catch the last of the sunshine, and you’re welcome to use the rest of our generous gardens and explore the flower farm business we run from the property. We’ve also provided a small, secure shed to store bikes in if you enjoy cycling in the forest.
We’ll be happy to help you with any questions about the area and suggest day trips and restaurants or just leave you to enjoy the peace and quiet.