A special hideaway for couples set in a small village on the edge of Delamere Forest. Tangmere Studio is a spacious, oak-framed building with vaulted ceiling, double height windows, beautiful beams, modern kitchen, log burner, wet room, and its own private patio.
Tangmere Studio is a place to relax and enjoy. It’s newly built and sits within the grounds of our family home and flower farm. It is located in Norley, a small, friendly village in Cheshire with its own shop and pub. There are great walks and bike rides in all directions through stunning woodland and rolling fields.
We’re very close to Delamere Forest, and within easy reach of Chester, Manchester and Liverpool.
There are plenty more great pubs, restaurants and cafes in the area, either a good walk or a short drive away.
Tangmere Studio is a large, open plan area with generous spaces for sleeping, relaxing, cooking and dining.
- Open plan living area with gorgeous log burner (free logs), Smart TV, music player, sofa which folds out to a deluxe sofa-bed.
- Bedroom area with a really comfy wooden double bed.
- Brand new kitchen featuring wood worktops, dishwasher, ceramic hob and electric fan oven, microwave and all the usual things you need!
- Bathroom with toilet, sink, mirror and waterfall shower
- Free unlimited wifi
- We’ve included essential supplies as well as a welcome basket to help you settle in as quickly as possible.
- Washing machine – for guests staying longer periods please just ask to use the one in the main house.
At the back of the studio there is a private, sunny patio area with scented plants, chiminea, and outdoor lights, perfect for a romantic meal, barbecue (provided), or a glass of wine or beer. At the front, there’s a bench to catch the last of the sunshine, and you’re welcome to use the rest of our generous gardens and explore the flower farm business we run from the property. We’ve also provided a small, secure shed to store bikes in if you enjoy cycling in the forest.
We’ll be happy to help you with any questions about the area and suggest day trips and restaurants or just leave you to enjoy the peace and quiet.
Tangmere Studio is perfect for a quiet, romantic getaway, or for the more active and adventurous minded.
Please no smoking (inside) and no pets (as we have a cat called Beryl) thank-you. Tangmere Studio sits close to our family home so antisocial behaviour of any sort won’t be tolerated. Thank-you.